aberdeen-music

Stoner Rock, anyone?

Andy Is Evil

Just testing the waters to see if there's anyone out there up for playing a little bit of Stoner rock, probably with little meaty chunks of Doom and Sludge thrown in for good measure. I'm 18 and play guitar, so I'm looking for a drummer, bassist, singer and another guitarists. I draw inspiration from bands like Down, Corrosion of Conformity, Clutch, Kyuss, Orange Goblin, Crowbar, Cathedral, Black Sabbath...

Anyone interested? Gimme a shout.

Just testing the waters to see if there's anyone out there up for playing a little bit of Stoner rock' date=' probably with little meaty chunks of Doom and Sludge thrown in for good measure. I'm 18 and play guitar, so I'm looking for a drummer, bassist, singer and another guitarists. I draw inspiration from bands like Down, Corrosion of Conformity, Clutch, Kyuss, Orange Goblin, Crowbar, Cathedral, Black Sabbath...

Anyone interested? Gimme a shout.[/quote']

to quote a thread i posted on this very forum " As i like to keep myself busy with bands and jams im currently looking for folk jam with.

The kind of thing im looking for is along the lines of Electric Wizard , yob but with more of a psychadelic feel to it.

Im looking for a guitarist , bassist and if possible a drummer.

If a drummer cannot be found i will happily take the stool but would prefer to be doing vocals and guitar."

Andy Is Evil ... it sounds very much up my back passage !!!1 :up:

Just testing the waters to see if there's anyone out there up for playing a little bit of Stoner rock' date=' probably with little meaty chunks of Doom and Sludge thrown in for good measure. I'm 18 and play guitar, so I'm looking for a drummer, bassist, singer and another guitarists. I draw inspiration from bands like Down, Corrosion of Conformity, Clutch, Kyuss, Orange Goblin, Crowbar, Cathedral, Black Sabbath...

Anyone interested? Gimme a shout.[/quote']

Does this mean you're stepping down from the unnamed band I recently left? Or you gonna have two on the go?