aberdeen-music

acoustical reject (me)

fi_miller

can anyone suggest any good acoustic guitar songs that a little old girl guitarist can sing and play? i'm running out of ideas. plus i can find out about good singers and guitarists via all you people from aberdeen-music. any ideas would be grateful, or even random stuff would be coolio.

thanks.

• Upvote 1

yeh neil youngs heart of gold, dylan - positively 4th street, biffy clyro - scary mary, eagles - take it easy, britney spears - baby one more time theres so many u can turn any song into a cover acoustically if u really think hard... listen to Jo Whiley on Radio 1 when she gets artists to do covers!!

Danny.

Guest Mr Blastcap

kristen hersh, does really awesome stuff if you have the female equivalent of balls , juliana hatfield is also good and also Amber (from aberdeen) does exeptional acoustic songs.

Guest DustyDeviada

Try some of the early Simon and Garfunkel stuff, pretty tough fingerpicking, but sounds ace if you can pull it off.

For Emily Wherever I May Find Her or April Come She Will for example.

• 2 weeks later...

yeeeeees he does. gringo just being nice to you. he really likes peanut butter. so much, infact, that he own a peanut butter making factory where he makes, sells and....eats his very own homemade peanut butter. little doggies and hobos huh? i shall see..........