aberdeen-music

Gibson J45 Acoustic for Sale

Guest DustyDeviada

Guest DustyDeviada

2002 Gibson J45 for sale, classic Gibson flat top with factory fitted undersaddle transducer. Excellent condition.

Specs available from the Gibson website:

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Gibson%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Gibson%20Acoustic%20Guitars/Round%20Shoulder%20Dreadnought/J%2D45/

Here she is, (Les Paul and Burns not included ;) )

j45.jpg

As favoured by the likes of

Bob Dylan...

n28-07sc.jpg

Paul Weller...

paulandmark_joke.jpg

Badly Drawn Boy...

BDBProhibPIC1.jpg

And countless others.

950 ono.

Guest DustyDeviada
Oh man' date=' why the sale!?!?![/quote']

Silly really, and I'll probably end up regretting it as I genuinely think that a J-45 is as good as it gets in terms of sound and playability (though they don't have the fancy aesthetics like some of the more expensive Gibson acoustics like the J-200), but Martin are releasing a new Mark Knopfler signature acoustic and I really want it.

• 2 years later...

j45 for sale

Hi

are you able to email me with details of this sale and the history of this particular guitar. I would like to know if anything has been done to this guitar that would alter its original state. I am interested in buying a Gibson J45, the same as played by Paul Weller, as a gift for someone special. Is this item the same, classic design in vintage sunburst finish? Does it come with the original case? Are you thiniking of putting it on ebay? It would be great if you could email me at josephinefinegold@hotmail.com

Thanks

josephine.