aberdeen-music

the academy is...

Guest MDP

what are your opinions, i saw them supporting fall out boy (sad i know) and i was absolutley blown away!!!

i've listened to their album a lot latley, as awesome as it is, they are SOOOO much better live!!

:up:

Aye, saw them with Panic! supporting in January. I missed the last few songs as I had to go change into my work clothes and run upstairs, but I've loved them for a while and they really kicked ass that night. So many people left after Panic though, which was just plain stupid.

I always thought it would be The Academy Is... who got huge this year, but for some reason Panic! At The Disco have totally overtaken them. Hmm.

Gayest singer ever though.

yeah, the singer is very efeminate(sp?) but they were SO fucking good

i thought they would be more famous too, p!atd shocked me, because i think they are annoying and repetitive

The Academy Is... upstaged Fall Out Boy imo. As much as i love FoB, they couldnt even play the right parts..eg...Joe playing Our Lawyer Made Us....during the intro of Grand Theft Autumn.

But yeah, TAI really should be bigger than P!ATD.