aberdeen-music

Its that time again...

Hog

Guest NULL

the music industry doesnt like people who pirate music because they apparently lose lots of money. Many auction sites such as ebay and qxl have many pirate copies but i wouldnt suggest buying them. It is very unlikely that you will find a legal download on any . com website

I think you might be misinformed...

I checked a pre database, and the last thing from strapping young lad to leak/be released in the scene was :

Strapping_Young_Lad-Heavy_As_A_Real_Heavy_Thing-(Remastered)-2006-DELTA got released 14d 9h 14m 26s [17/05/2006] ago [ MP3 / DELTA | 105.5MB in 13F ]

So doesn't look like it's leaked yet...

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I'll see if my sources turn anything up for you comrade, if so you can rest assured I'll hold you to ransom like a bastard.

Guest MKII
the music industry doesnt like people who pirate music because they apparently lose lots of money. Many auction sites such as ebay and qxl have many pirate copies but i wouldnt suggest buying them. It is very unlikely that you will find a legal download on any . com website

Hog' date=' look at the quoted post [b']carefully, the answer lies within... maybe. :gringo:

The...hint ;) I hope i read it right then..heh.

Wasn't that great anyway. Police have taken away the sites servers to investigate further. There is a chance they'll get away with it, it is sweden. Although it's never happened with another site i can think of...

Ah well, there's a report on slyck if anyone is interested.

Guest MKII
Did I not tell you that I recieved a promo copy because I am a record producer?

Ah, they got back to me, they'll be watching all airports for the next month incase you try to leave the country. :p