aberdeen-music

Torque - Worst. Movie. Ever.

Diesel

I dare' date=' because the droopy-mouthed mumbler (caused apparently, by medical staff putting forceps through the wee souls napper as he vacated the hideous Jackie's womb), is, frankly, shite.

Having said that, he was quite good in Nighthawks, Rocky I, & III and Copland.

DZL[/quote']

He's also ace in First Blood, Cliffhanger, Cobra, Tango & Cash, and he's brilliant in Lock Up and he even manages to make a movie about arm-wrestling good in Over The Top. Just let's not mention Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, or Stop or my Mom Will Shoot...

That seems very harsh. Canna diss Cornelius/Galen!o_O

Awright' date=' lets cut the rabbit-caught-in-headlamps auld ham some slack and replace him with someone more fitting...

...a man who simply could not act, even if by turning in a decent performance he would save the lives of leukemia-stricken orphans trapped in a burning building...

...a man who, regardless of the gravity or context of the scene he's in, simply cannot resist pulling stupid faces and that inane grin...

...yes folks...it's...

Jim Carrey

Apologies for the language...but I fucking hate this cunt...he has ruined every serious movie he's been in, because he simply CANNOT ACT. His whole modus operandi centres around pulling faces and over-emphasising inane and totally unfunny catchphrases. He has no emotional range yet Hollywood keeps throwing money at this cunt.

FUCK OFF CARREY !!!!

DZL

Guest bluesxman
What? He was awesome in Eternal Sunshine. A completely different person and I'd love to see him do more serious acting.

Agreed, he was very good in that. I thought he was overrated in Truman Show tho.

What? He was awesome in Eternal Sunshine. A completely different person and I'd love to see him do more serious acting.

No, he was merely competent - and that's the thing, when a shite "actor" turns in a workmanlike or non-embarrassing performance - the media immediately goes "Ooh, he/she is a revelation so-and-so can really act" and Hollywood, ever quick to jump on the bandwagon, starts throwing accolades, awards and plum parts at the now highly-marketable "actor".

Carrey did "ok" in that move - nothing more. The word "Awesome" like "Star" has lost it's meaning now and is merely a euphanism for "Mediocre".

Who's to say that it won't be a springboard for him to go on to greater things? - even he must be getting fed up playing the clown in toe-curling dross like "The Mask", "Ace Ventura" & "Me, Myself & Irene".

DZL