aberdeen-music

I don't usally do this...but...

Elvrum

(Usually*)

I’m interested in setting something up, band wise.

Probably revolving round people shouting and strange time signatures.

Mainly influenced by the likes of Raein, Saetia, The Murder Of Rosa Luxemburg, La Quiete, Native Nod...that sort of ilk.

I'm a drummer myself.

So i guess im looking for 'everyone else'.

Ya all do what ya have to do now.

(I'm at Uni here, so i won't be in the city much in the summer, obviously)

If you pull of a murder of rosa luxembourg style band in Aberdeen' date=' i will kiss your face.[/quote']

Haha, i'll keep you posted.

I'd be extremely interested in doing some vocals for a band like this... if they are required.

Yeah? I'm thinking Billy Werner/Chris Leo type of thing (if that means anything to you).

I was speaking to a 'possible' guitarist earlier today ~ sadly the 'possible' isn't looking too healthy, but i'll see what happens.

Aye, thats the one. But i was thinking more along the lines of his Saetia stuff.

I'm a sucker for the east coast accent thats all (early A Day In Black And White as well), so that always comes to mind first.

But if you can bash it out like that of TMORL then that would be fantastic.

I'll see if anyone else gets back to me here, and the other places i've enquired, and see what goes down.

Zoom.

Hiya I'm a guitarist from Fraserbugh (could be a problem). I'm also interested in setting up something original. I'm thinking of Opeth-type hemiolas and, as you say strange time signatures, along with new guitar sounds too. I'd really like to do something experimental. I'm only 16 but I am very creative.

I am indeed.

I didn't make it to CUTC last week due to revision, but its still all good.

I should be in Aberdeen for the next couple of weeks before leaving for home (but i can easily come back, as i have friends here).

Im busy this Wed and i'm seeing the outstanding ASMt.Z on Thurs in Glasgow. I'll be away Sat (my father is coming to help me gut out my uni room). But Friday, and later the next week i'd be free (hopefully).

...if thats what you were wondering about!