aberdeen-music

Part Guitarist Part Vocalist wanted...

diarmaid

Hey, I'm looking for anyone interested in joining an already formed 3-piece rock, funk outfit to alternate between lead guitar on some stuff and vocalist on some others. If your interested give me a pm and ill direct you to the tunes on myspace (just rough demos'll get the idea if you like) and you can have a listen and I'll explain some more.

All original material and band open for collaborative input.

Cheers D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Im from Westhill, just outside Aberdeen. Been plating Guitar for about 4 years. I have an Ibanez RG370DX uitar, Line 6 Amp, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal and a Digitech RP80 Effects Pedal. Really interested in getting into the aberdeen music scene. Into any sort of music really, willing to adapt and try new things out.

Pilx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, im a guitarist and Singer. im 18 and just left school and iv been playing music all my life. I started playin guitar about 6 years ago and have been taking guitar lessons for the same length of time and singing lessons for 2 years now so id like to think im pretty capable at both. im mostly into bands like Bon Jovi, incubus, RHCP, Pink Floyd... i like a bit of everything really and i am pretty musical from a composing point of view also but am not the best lyricist.

Give me a reply on this or a PM if u think i would be of any use to you.

Cheers Patrick

• 4 weeks later...