aberdeen-music

Midasuno/Colour Of Fire/Turning 13/Orwell

psydoll

Yeah. This was definitely a promising night for the Aberdeen scene. All the bands were good (although, personally, I'm getting bored of clichd emo, which is what I got from colour of fire - but they were very good and that's just my opinion) and it was a good night. Not a bad turn-out either. If all gigs in Aberdeen got a turn-out like that, we'd have ourselves a wonderful scene going.

Guest stuartmaxwell

the midasuno cd is fucking excellent, i thought they were outstanding, i enjoyed colour of fire and t13 too

it was ace to play with such down to earth people

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

i enjoyed colour of fire and t13 too

it was ace to play with such down to earth people

I remember when I introduced you to Stevie B from T13 in Exodus one night. You're openg line was 'I don't like you're band'.

I think he's forgiven you now though.

Guest stuartmaxwell

nah it wasnt, you asked if i liked em and i said, nah not really, you then said to him "steve, this is stuart he doesnt like your band", to which i was compelled to agree with, i remember this because i was sober :p

that was also about 6 months ago or so, i must have seen em about 4 or 5 times since then which says it in itself

:dunce: