aberdeen-music

cheer up goth

Stripey

Guest Hon Jonda
Goth: No-one gets me' date=' I'm soo sad.

Me: Fuck off and die you cunt.[/quote']

A more realistic conversation

Goth: Im sorry, im not a good person and i dont deserve anything nice

Me: ok, see you later. I'm going outside to speak to someone else

A more realistic conversation

Goth: Im sorry' date=' im not a good person and i dont deserve anything nice

Me: ok, see you later. I'm going outside to speak to someone else[/quote']

Oh realistic ?

\Smashes through the doors of Drummonds (thu night) to be greeted by the leftovers of Glam rock.

\Pulls out flamethrower

Me: Right you fucks !!... you got 10 seconds to return to the saftey of your mums tit, or Im gonna force feed you purification!

Goth: Bu..Bu..But.. im so witty yet so post modern cliche. Don't hurt me...!

\leaves in disgust.

oh my. consideration for the validity of other people's views' date=' perhaps? as i assume that as you're on this website at all suggests that you flatter yourself to think you're somewhat 'alternative', and hopefully, more open minded and caring? no? or is it pre-decided that just because these goths you so disapprove of dont share your ethos on life, they're wrong and therefore worthless and disposable?

fuck off, you don't deserve to even have an ephemeral online personality, ignorant idiot[/quote']

Hey fuck you!

Ignorant? How is an opinion ignorant you fuck? Look at you.. Using big words to emphasise your point because you think people will hurdle over them and straight into your bandwagon of gay fantasies.

You don't like my fucking opinion, don't read it.

Cunt.

oh' date=' you're funny. that ticked me.

you completely contradicted yourself by posting that message.

twat.

and your comment about gay fantasies? how nice to know that you're not prejudiced against goths, but homosexuals too? what a wonderful accepting world this is.[/quote']

How did I contradict myself? I have been scanning the posts and I can see no way of doing so.

However!

I clearly stated that if my opinion wasn't worthy of your eyes, then why do you continue. The problem is with a guy like you is; One day, you will start to understand what these big words mean, and one day you will look back on all your failings as a sub-standard debating queen, or whatever it is your hanging on to, you'll realise that no-one gives a fuck about anyone online.

So no Im not gayist? And before you try to correct me like a weak little tadpole, yes I know the Official word is 'Homophobic'... but Im not that neither.

The reasons I hate Goths is simple !! All they fucking do is moan about their own little world. When the real World is willing to welcome them with open arms. But NO, they choose their path as deterministic as their clichic little path is.. and walk it.. and in many ways like Religion, they separate themselves from the crowd and gather in sub-uncultured gangs of fuckheads that's scared to handle real responsibility in the open World.

I am very open minded, don't mistake that for ignorance you cunt..lol.