aberdeen-music

Hostel

Guest DustyDeviada

I thought it was alright, nothing spectacular though, was pastially disspointed because I really liked Cabin Fever, but that was mainly because Ryder Strong was in it. Some good gore (the eye was ace), but as said, less than brilliant story and it was really slow at the start (I remember no female front-bottie action at all!?! Was somewhat *relaxed* at the time though). And I wanted the last guy to die in some awesome way.

Ryder Strong's dad's name is King, how ace is that? King Strong. If I ever sire a child that's the poor little fucker's name for sure.

I thought it was a shame that the non-hot guy survived. I liked the revenge scene in the toilet! And it was also annoying because at the points where they were speaking Slovak and it wasn't subtitled or anything because it was meant to make it scarier and more mysterious, all the Czechs in the cinema understood and sat chortling. But overall I quite liked it because the last film I had seen before it was a Hilary Duff film and.. well. Anything's an improvement on that.