aberdeen-music

Colour Of Fire & Midasuno At Soundcheck Were Amazing.....!!

Dizzy Storm

Yeah we played with them in Edinburger last night. Midasuno were amazing - I really liked their attitude - they totally rocked the place. Colour of Fire were good too, but I liked Midasuno better. They really looked like a bunch of sheep shagging welshmen. Colour of Fire were too 'polished' looking for my tastes - I like my men dirty and smelly!

Midasuno were appreciative of Turning 13 too.

Craig

Yeah, I agree that Midasuno were the better band, but they were both really good. Both bands had really good stage presence and played with a lot of conviction, which is always good to see. Plus, hearing someone yelling 'this songs all about rockin' with your cocks out' in a Welsh accent fairly brightened up my night!

I was talking to the guys from Midasuno, and they kept saying how impressed they were with the general quality of bands they were playing with in Scotland compared to elsewhere on the tour, and made particular mention of how much they enjoyed playing Drakes. What a nice bunch of fellas :)

Guest stuartmaxwell

mnidasuno were on last though miss tsunami

they were rwally soubd guys to play with indeed, and no big egos considering that both bands will be heading for the charts (maybe), the midasuno cd is fucking marvellous!

looking forward to hearing the t13 material on record

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

june is looking good in drakes

midasuno and macrocosmica wohoo

i have heard that monkey boy are pretty good

The 'Cosmica are back AGAIN!!!??? How much have you paid them Maxi?

Unfortunately, after finishing work at 10PM and running to Drakes, I missed Turning 13 and Orwell!!! I only stayed for Colour of Fire, they were really good, they had some really cool riffs.