aberdeen-music

I hate life

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing keeping me going is the thought that Jeremy Clarkson is presenting Buzzcocks tonight.

and it was fucking brilliant!!!

why did mark lemar stop doing it???

x

That's a pretty grim start to the day. Suddenly my vomiting doesn't seem so bad.

Clarkson is fantastic' date=' I've been reading The World According to Clarkson on the bus in the morning to numb the pain.[/quote']

A grim start indeed, but the day itself wasn't too bad. It's part of the job description, you've just got to get on with it.

Life's only what you make of it anyway. If you have a bad day try and see the bright side of it:

I felt flat on my face in the middle of a road a few weeks ago, totally fucked up both my knees, cut up my hands and badly jarred the muscles in my shoulders. I couldn't help but smile afterwards cause I realised I'd been lucky it was just a side road into a carpark - no cars to finish the job!

Failing that, feel free to pelt me with abuse instead, I'm told that can be fun.

I felt flat on my face in the middle of a road a few weeks ago' date=' totally fucked up both my knees, cut up my hands and badly jarred the muscles in my shoulders. I couldn't help but smile afterwards cause I realised I'd been lucky it was just a side road into a carpark - no cars to finish the job![/color']

i've done that a few times and i laugh, imagining how funny it must have looked to everyone that was watching! it's always funny when it happens to others!

/x

Well we have an Office now' date=' so my life is pretty complete :D

shooooooooes[/quote']

I saw that yesterday, most pleasing.

It has coincided with my newfound obsession for shoes. I was never a shoe girl until recently... now the floodgates have opened and I can't seem to stop buying pretty ones...

It's great' date=' isn't it?

Have you got to the bit where he had to arrange his wife's 40th birthday party?[/quote']

Yes! It's fantastic. He was unbelivable on Buzzcocks last night, I actually cheered when he lit up a cigarette.

Back on the subject of my ill health, the almost complete absence of nourishment over the last day and a half has led me to have a bizarre craving for a Burger King Whopper (which is even more bizarre as I don't think I've eaten one in the last 4 years). If I manage to keep this down, I'll know I'm cured.