aberdeen-music

Loooking for people

Daniel936

• 4 weeks later...

hi

Neil here. I have just left a band. in the sand. i hope they understand, because that would be grand. When I'm not picking my nose, I have a free hand.

ignore all that shit. I am interested in being in your band, I hope you understand. I play guitar, so far. I used to be in band called Catch a fire, but it came time for me to retire, so I'm for hire! I am 19, with brown hair, grey eyes and a good sense of humour. I can jam as much as 2 times a week, at my peak, but usually just the once because. I like the Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Elliot Smith, Rufus Wainwright etc......

I write all my own material. it goes with my guitar like milk and cereal. if you are up for a jam or a chat, lets meet in town, I'll give you the low down!

rg;owaihg

Neil here. I have just left a band. in the sand. i hope they understand' date=' because that would be grand. When I'm not picking my nose, I have a free hand.

ignore all that shit. I am interested in being in your band, I hope you understand. I play guitar, so far. I used to be in band called Catch a fire, but it came time for me to retire, so I'm for hire! I am 19, with brown hair, grey eyes and a good sense of humour. I can jam as much as 2 times a week, at my peak, but usually just the once because. I like the Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Elliot Smith, Rufus Wainwright etc......

I write all my own material. it goes with my guitar like milk and cereal. if you are up for a jam or a chat, lets meet in town, I'll give you the low down!

rg;owaihg[/quote']

I hope you don't write lyrics!

ha!

I do actually, I'll know not to let my eight year old little sister write internet replies for me again! So whats your crack buddy? are you looking for bandmates? Am game like, just finished with a band that worked to hard ( and yes there is such a disease as wanting it too much I reckon) just got some material of my own and want to have fun with it.

Am game like' date=' just finished with a band that worked to hard ( and yes there is such a disease as wanting it too much I reckon)[/quote']

This is very very true. I quit my last band (Peep Show) because it was all work and no play. A band has to have an element of fun (sorry for the thread jack). But on-topic-ish: I've jammed with this Neil character and I'd recommend you give him a whirl. The guy's a decent player and can write a tune for himself :up:

Andy

I do actually' date=' I'll know not to let my eight year old little sister write internet replies for me again! So whats your crack buddy? are you looking for bandmates? Am game like, just finished with a band that worked to hard ( and yes there is such a disease as wanting it too much I reckon) just got some material of my own and want to have fun with it.[/quote']

I am looking for band members but I've kinda got my heart set on playing guitar myself in this one, I always end up on bass but I prefer guitar.