aberdeen-music

Laptops for sale..

threeornothing

Laptops for sale

--------------------

In desperate need of some cash here so am going to have to part ways with my laptops, which will be hard but meh....

Laptop 1 is a Dell Latitude C610, Pentium Intel P3 1.2GHZ, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, 1400x1024 tft screen, CDRW 8x, Windows 2000 license

My main machine, this has been responsible for recording all those mp3's I've posted over the years, so is certainly a capable machine.

Few things wrong with it. While these are generally good machines, they weren't quite built for the level of abuse they got off me. Still

they've held together. There is one key missing, the case is a bit slack, the catches for the battery and CDRW are gone, the HD caddy is missing and the USB port doesn't work (although I will supply a PCMCIA USB2 card!) The battery is also dead, but is essential for keeping the machine in shape. Power supply OK. Despite this, it works fine, isn't totally tatty, and would serve well for someone needing a machine for audio, graphics (2d), programming, office, web, some games, etc. Looking for 250 (this cost a bomb new!!) but may be open to offers...

Laptop 2 is a Dell Latitude C600, Pentium Intel P3, 800mhz, 384MB RAM, 20GB HDD, 1400x1024 tft screen, DVD drive, Windows 2000 license

This was my girlfriends machine but she has something better now and its been my webserver, ms office, mp3 storage, dvd player etc. I've used it for Cubase aswell with success. The extra RAM helps. Despite this machine being older, its in slightly better condition. i think it possibly has a key missing aswell. USB port knackered aswell, might have another USB2 PCMCIA card for this. The catches are probably dead too (flimsy plastic shite) Battery DEAD. Power supply ok. Performs well. Looking for 200 for this one (again cost just as much as the above) and am probably open to offers (although i have a family member that I was going to give this for free, and as I'd rather be charitible, 200 notes would easily sway me)

PM if you're interested....

I know...but I need money...lots of it...but I really hate parting with stuff, the only stuff I've ever sold in my life I've regretted as I've been ripped off and missed the stuff. I hold onto everything (hence I have 386's/486's sitting around wasting valuable space in my house! :D) Might knock 50 off the prices....they're not total buckets though!

Someone I know just sold an old 600mhz P2 + 15" monitor for 150, so I won't be selling it for that little!!! :D:D:D

Fuck sake, at least post to something that slightly resembles what I am selling!!!!!

a la ....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DELL-LAPTOP-C610-P3-1-2GHZ-256MB-30GB-DVD-CDRW_W0QQitemZ8788823948QQcategoryZ177QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

better deal, why doesn't someone just come and take them off me for free, thats what happens with everything else I've trie dto sell....

Guest Neubeatz
Fuck sake' date=' at least post to something that slightly resembles what I am selling!!!!!

a la ....

[url']http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DELL-LAPTOP-C610-P3-1-2GHZ-256MB-30GB-DVD-CDRW_W0QQitemZ8788823948QQcategoryZ177QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

better deal, why doesn't someone just come and take them off me for free, thats what happens with everything else I've trie dto sell....

Thats why I gave up dealing cars....:(