aberdeen-music

Turning 13 need guitarist

hey che

Due do Steve Taylor leaving, Turning 13 require a new guitar player, if you have what it takes to play in one of Aberdeens top bands give us a call. Good equipment, mature attitute, gig experience and commitment essential, as is a liking for far, mogwai, sunny day real estate, aereogramme, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i am a guitarist, just left a band. iv got plenty of gigging experiece, good equipment, and have been playin for about 7 years.i would need more info(is it lead, rythem?, how manys in the band)etc before i thought about auditioning. any gigs coming up etc?

cheers, kris

Well its rythem cause we dont play solos, etc, but we use effects in placies. Its a 4 piece band, Bass, Drums, Guitars, Vox, got gigs lined up in April and an album about to be released, so lots happening. We have got lots of experience, played t-break, local supports and gigs in other towns, etc. Basically looking for someone cool who likes underground sounds and is keen and hardworking.

Just to add a bit of competition! I've seen you guys before and really enjoyed! One of my favourite local bands actually. Haven't been playing gigs for a while now but thats something that I really enjoy and want to do. Only thing is I'm at uni doing History, but i'm only in first year. Maybe thats something your wanting to avoid!