aberdeen-music

Tool - Glasgow Carling Acadmey 2/6/06

Where'd you get your ticket from cause i see that on ticketmaster they are 25+3.25(service charge)+4.95(delivery) as you now can't decide whether you don't want to sign for your ticket anymore, which means that someone like me, who's never in, has to bugger about going to the post office to collect it and fucking pay through the nose for the privalege :down:

Where'd you get your ticket from cause i see that on ticketmaster they are 25+3.25(service charge)+4.95(delivery) as you now can't decide whether you don't want to sign for your ticket anymore' date=' which means that someone like me, who's never in, has to bugger about going to the post office to collect it and fucking pay through the nose for the privalege :down:[/quote']

I just paid it. Fuck it, it's completely fucking shite but I get two tickets so I'm splitting the cost anyway.

I checked www.gigsinscotland.com and they just send you to Ticketmaster and i looked at www.seetickets.com and they only had Hammersmith tickets.

I know, i'm just dis-illusioned with this whole ticket buying nonsense. Its getting to the point where i'm thinking 'fuck it, i'm just not going to go to gigs outside aberdeen' because of the added expenses. Not only are there no longer cheap late buses back from Glasgow there's also ticket sellers acting like legal touts. Fucking pricks.:down:

I know' date=' i'm just dis-illusioned with this whole ticket buying nonsense. Its getting to the point where i'm thinking 'fuck it, i'm just not going to go to gigs outside aberdeen' because of the added expenses. Not only are there no longer cheap late buses back from Glasgow there's also ticket sellers acting like legal touts. Fucking pricks.:down:[/quote']

got to agree with you there. I'm getting jaded about going to gigs outside Aberdeen - the expense, the hassle and the fact there's so much on here just me not want to even bother.

I'm probably getting old as well....

I agree too, except for Download, T in the Park.. those worth it.

Perhaps the new AECC will start pulling up the likes of Tool, SOAD, etc?

One can but hope.

xx

got to agree with you there. I'm getting jaded about going to gigs outside Aberdeen - the expense' date=' the hassle and the fact there's so much on here just me not want to even bother.

I'm probably getting old as well....[/quote']