aberdeen-music

April Fools Gig: Onion Terror + Scunner + Ghost of Bongo + Wil Wilson (accoustic)

Flash@TMB

:down:

at least you're sure of a comfy seat though.................................................................

nah, im standing, the computer has no chair, its scarry!

Images from last night posted in my gallery:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/galleries/browseimages.php?c=3145

Still haven't gotten around to doing last weeks yet. Sorry!

Mark fitted a small portion of our lighting rig upgrade on Friday, and it's certainly improved things. More good things to come.

Here are some sample images for those too lazy to trawl through the gallery:

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0290_965717.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

Had a great time on Sat night - good music, plenty beer, great crowd. Alway enjoy the Moorings Bar!

Can we pinch those photos for our own use Flash? Would be much appreciated as we are rarely organised enough to have anyone take them at gigs!

Thanks again

Colin

:up: :up: :up:

Had a great time on Sat night - good music' date=' plenty beer, great crowd. Alway enjoy the Moorings Bar!

Can we pinch those photos for our own use Flash? Would be much appreciated as we are rarely organised enough to have anyone take them at gigs!

Thanks again

Colin

:up: :up: :up:[/quote']

Be my guest!

Great gig, all the bands were good. Great crowd. Everyone looked like they were having fun.

Will Wilson is a great acoustic singer/songwriter, a style which is often done very badly.

Onion Terror played exiting punk with a twist. One of their songs was quite funky the drumming was also very tight.

Scunner were good. At times they sounded 70s, reminding me of pink floyd, other times sound like 80s electronic pop music, then had very 90s song-like qualities at times. Got to admire the drumer's dress sense. I completely understand their description now.

The Ghost of Bongo were also great. A modern funk rock band. I think I saw them once a while a go and thought they were brilliant but coudln't rememebr their name. They also have a keyboard player which makes them stand out. The guys all seemed to be serious musicians who have the potential to go far.

The sound quality was top notch. Not heard better anywhere at a gig.

Also Flash, If you ever need another barman or someone to take door tax again, I am your man.

Guest Hon Jonda

Wirelessly posted (Nokia6600/1.0 (4.09.1) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

Scunners stage show was diferent went after that with a lovely lady