aberdeen-music

FMAs, an invite to be my friend

Guest tv tanned

Guest tv tanned

It seems I am going to have to turn up to the event on my lonesome, as with 4 hours to go before I go offline for the weekend, I have not yet heard anything from the person I am meant to be attending with.

In the event that I do turn up alone, please feel free to talk to me, I am generally a nice bloke, and I often buy people drinks if I get on with them.

This offer extends even if I do get things sorted out.

Please, however, feel free to use the reply mechanism to mercilessly ridicule me. It's what the internet was invented for.

Come over to our table and have a natter. Offers open all eve.:up:

take care

It seems I am going to have to turn up to the event on my lonesome' date=' as with 4 hours to go before I go offline for the weekend, I have not yet heard anything from the person I am meant to be attending with.

In the event that I do turn up alone, please feel free to talk to me, I am generally a nice bloke, and I often buy people drinks if I get on with them.

This offer extends even if I do get things sorted out.

Please, however, feel free to use the reply mechanism to mercilessly ridicule me. It's what the internet was invented for.[/quote']

Guest tv tanned
As long as neither of us talk about our respective voting preferences to each other we're fine :p shall see ye there :)

In spite of you thinking I was trying to talk politics to you, when in fact I was being amused by some guy who studies politics and IR yet doesn't know the first thing about either, I think I managed to control my natural urges to bore the backside off people.

It was all Kirsty's fault anyway...

In spite of you thinking I was trying to talk politics to you' date=' when in fact I was being amused by some guy who studies politics and IR yet doesn't know the first thing about either, I think I managed to control my natural urges to bore the backside off people.

It was all Kirsty's fault anyway...[/quote']

I didn't notice you speaking politics at all. Then again I was minced.

Guest tv tanned
I didn't notice you speaking politics at all. Then again I was minced.

You stood next to the DJ booth and put your fingers in your ears and shouted "LALALALALALA" at the top of your voice.

Pete tried to fend me off cos he thought I was impeding his chances of scoring with you...