aberdeen-music

coupla' tracks

Ollie

Boring, forced attempt to be artistic, painful to listen to, NO DYNAMICS, Sonic-Youth influence far too obvious, drummer.is.shite.no.kidding, would make me cry if I saw you live and potentially wreck my night and subsequently leave me in a dazed and desolate state, staring at a wall outside Drummonds, silently asking myself Why?, Why? WHY DID YOU BOTHER?!

• Upvote 1

Guest Les Stroszek

Thats not nice its Ollie so it can't be that bad! I can't get the bloody tracks to work though and I'm really keen to give them a listen. Good luck with the band guys looking forward to your first gig and hearing the songs when I get them to work.

Boring' date=' forced attempt to be artistic, painful to listen to, NO DYNAMICS, Sonic-Youth influence far too obvious, drummer.is.shite.no.kidding, would make me cry if I saw you live and potentially wreck my night and subsequently leave me in a dazed and desolate state, staring at a wall outside Drummonds, silently asking myself Why?, Why? WHY DID YOU BOTHER?![/quote']

cheers for feedback, nothing forced about it though. Ive been playing guitar the way i do long before i heard sonic youth. Drummer isnt shit.

for what it's worth...

nice idea. But jesus it goes on too fuckin long! Three minutes before a vocal. Try holding an audience's attention with that intro. Like the chord sequences tho.

love from christy

Yeah, morag does go on too long. The recording is it's current guise, as an extended Jam with lyrics that needs to be arranged properly, cut down drastically and given a bit of polish.

cheers for taking the eight minutes to give it a listen :up: