aberdeen-music

year of the devil.

Indeed, it is a man. 6 represents man. 666 the beast, the number of a man.

Also, it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom; let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

In the Roman numeral system, 666 is deciphered as VI VI VI. In the Latin language this refers directly to : Vini, Vidi, Vinci. These words have the distinct meaning of: "I came, I saw, I conquered". The Latin word "Vini", has been since re-spelled as "Veni". Thus, the abbreviation of Vini(Veni), Vidi, Vinci, is VI VI VI or 666. This number also appears on the front or forehead of the Pope's Babylonian hat band as testimony that he, indeed, is the present Emperor of Rome. This places the Pope into the direct line from Julius Caesar, who by the way, was a Pope prior to the birth of "Jesus"---from 100 B.C. to 44 B.C.

was that you at The Lemon tree?

I'll be wearing my half ram suit that day.

A few years ago....

I spied a guy dressed half Ram during an Elvisness night years ago,and someone dressed as a cop with their trousers at their ankles about to do it with a sheep in the lift -I was drunk, but this DID really happen,the half goat guy was quite scary.