aberdeen-music

Nip-Tuck

Guest MDP

it is a brilliant show

loved it since episode 1 :)

the carver is an evil bugger

indeed what he did to kimber was very disturbing :S

but with only 1 episode left, unless the carver puts himself out on the line he is not gonna be caught.

and just for you rainbow, something for your dreams :p

337584186_m.jpg

oh, and he has his own myspace too o_O - contains huge spoiler on the main page

http://www.myspace.com/thecarver

I know, I think I added him.

I already knew the spoiler before I found the myspace. I was googling for info on the Carver story line last week to see the history behind the character and how they came up with it, and naturally because the series has ended recently in the US it was a huge thing when the Carver's identity was revealed so half the hits were "NIP/TUCK'S CARVER IS...So and so".

I swore alot, I didn't want to find out yet!

I found myself unable to leave the room in that scene where Christian's in Kimber's room, I just had to see what she looked like! I hated the scenes where they show the surgery "reversals", incredibly graphic, and I'm reasonably used to gore due to seeing autopsy videos at Uni etc!

I think it was more knowing she wasn't under any anaesthetic while he was doing that made my skin crawl the most though.

/ramble.

My current desktop is Dr Christian Troy shagging some lass. With still frames, beautifully toned posterior. :love:

Ariel? Aye she's a prick. Needs a good slap. At least Matt's wised up.

Did anyone else feel like it sounded like Kit should have been in Anchorman when she says "He has no penis"

Brian Fantana: "That's right Ladies and Gentleman: He has no penis! No male genitalia to speak of! Back to you in the studio, Ron!"

last night episode disapointed me, as did the santa claus one, they totally rushed the episode, the kimber reveal should've been a cliff hanger totally. it all happened too fast.

yeah, the carver is a creepy fuck, and i dont wanna know who he is, will i still understand though, i didnt ever see season one...

ariel is hott as fuck, but what a fucking nazi bitch. Also the "he has no penis" made me laugh...thats why he didnt fornicate with julia, and likes bumsex:p

so who is the carver. i didnt recognise him

Yoo are a fucking bastard for telling me...If amanda hadn't been there i may have cried

: ( :swearing:

i can't wait for next weeks episode now.....

x

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

i watched it an hour later (taped it on sky plus) so JUST finnished...and OMG.

even after knowing who the carver was quentin (ryan you are a dick) it was still fucking shocking, during the story, i guessed that the sister was her...but OMG, that was fucking awsome!

does anyone know if that is the end of nip-tuck...or is there going to be annother seires?

x

Guest DustyDeviada
of course there is another series

the cliff hanger being what is wrong with the baby

and whats gonna happen to the killing duo of son and trannie

Pretty crappy cliff hangers compared to the end of last season then.

Excellent finale last night though, I fortunately managed to avoid finding out who the Carver was beforehand.

I did actually fall for the Liz thing though, I think that would have made more sense, especially as the creator of the series claimed earlier on that the Carver would be someone who had been in it from the first series.

meh, i dont think that it was that good, the whole carver identity had been built up so much that to find out that it was quintin was just an anti-climax for me

i was finding the matt storyline much more interesting by the end of it and him realising his errors and becoming the person he used to be.

and im sure im not the only person who cringed at the whole cutting willy off scene :S

i've watched it 3 times already (oh the wonders of sky plus :up: )

the whole insest thing is fucked up, but as i said before i knew it was her the second she mentioned a sister...how could it not have been...

the whole matt and tranny thing is fucked up...i'm sure they just burried him and left him for dead!

am i the onyl one who thought ariel was fucking HOTTT!?

x

Guest DustyDeviada
the whole insest thing is fucked up

Well I guess given the fact that he had no penis they couldn't have gone that far together.

Good entertainment but the whole thing's a bit implausible - so the sister moved to the UK and managed to train to become a copper in exactly the right field of forensics, then managed to get shipped over to the States to work on this exact case? What would have happened if Miami PD decided to get some other expert from somewhere else in the world?

I know you need to suspend belief when you're watching anything fictional, but this was just a bit over the top.