aberdeen-music

The Horrorpops

Guest Scott 5FD

Guest Scott 5FD

i just pur-chased a copy of the latest Horrorpops records 'Hell Yeah!' and its pretty damn rocking. if your into rockabilly or punk rock and like bands such as The Living End, Nekromantix etc. then you'll enjoy this record. The lead singer plays upright-slap bass and she has a damn good voice. she's also really hot! but that aside, the album is great and is well worth buying. oh yeh, and its only 7.99 from one-up.

check out www.horrorpops.com

Originally posted by Scott 5FD:

i just pur-chased a copy of the latest Horrorpops records 'Hell Yeah!' and its pretty damn rocking. if your into rockabilly or punk rock and like bands such as The Living End, Nekromantix etc. then you'll enjoy this record. The lead singer plays upright-slap bass and she has a damn good voice. she's also really hot! but that aside, the album is great and is well worth buying. oh yeh, and its only 7.99 from one-up.

check out www.horrorpops.com

I was there when you bought it. i may even have sold it to you, I'm not sure though. All i can remember is the overwhelming sense of pity i felt as you approached the counter with one of the shittiest new-releases to grace the shelves so far this year.

• 1 month later...
Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

im slightly divided on this one, i heard them at home and thought they were good, but then listened to them in oneup and it sounded awful. perhaps it was just the environment. i might buy it but now im too afraid to take it to the counter in case i get shouted at, lol