aberdeen-music

ESP For Sale

Diesel

ESP For Sale *** SOLD ***

ESP Infinity EC-100 QM LTD

See-Thru Black Cherry. Quilted.

Mint condition.

Ideal Metal guitar, with rich tone and great sustain.

Free Ritter gig bag

• Bolt-on construction; 24.75 scale
  • Agathis body w/quilted maple top
  • Maple neck; rosewood fingerboard; dot inlays w/model name at 12th fret
  • ESP LH-100 pickups
  • 2 volume & 1 tone control w/3-way toggle;
  • Black hardware
  • Tune-o-matic bridge w/stop tailpiece
  • 24 XJ frets

PM me for photos

Bully for you :up:

I've too many guitars except a Gibson Les Paul, which I'm currently trying to buy.

Hearing mixed reports about Classics vs Standards ?(

All too confusing - maybe I'll buy a PRS instead or a something completely different :ding:

I'm f***ing minted, so anything is possible :woohoo:

DZL

Guest five years
What do I get in return for my 900 sheets?

the contentment from the knowledge that the world is RIGHT, because you've made a child very very happy, as he can buy the cab he's always wanted. (fuck, should have tried this before christmas. :swearing: )

the contentment from the knowledge that the world is RIGHT' date=' because you've made a child very very happy, as he can buy the cab he's always wanted. (fuck, should have tried this before christmas. :swearing: )[/quote']

Ah, my young Padowan apprentice, Diesel-Wan-Kenobi did not get rich by giving his money away. I fact I'm possibly tighter than 2 coats of paint.

But I'll be rooting for you and that elusive cab - maybe The Force will provide if you steer well clear of the Dark Side.

F**k!!! Listen to me!!! I need to get out more.

:laughing:

DZL

Guest DustyDeviada
Classics have crap pickups. I'd suggest you should get a standard for quality and value' date=' hence the name..[/quote']

Actually I wouldn't say they are "crap" pickups, they are hotter and subsequently I guess they may be more suitable for the high-gain tones that most people on here seem to go for.

More of an issue is the neck, which is a skinny "60s" neck, whereas the Standards come in either 50s or 60s (mine is a chunkier 50s), and the Classics also tend to have horrible looking snot green inlays. And two-piece backs, whereas the Standards are one-piece. And the standards are supposed to have flame tops.

Other than that they are more or less the same, but if you aren't worried about the cosmetics or the skinny neck and you are playing metal, then they are good value for a Les Paul on a budget.

Guest DustyDeviada
...and that's exactly what I've done. Heritage Cherry Sunburst. Just can't bring myself to touch it yet. I'm not worthy' date=' I suck...etc.[/quote']

Where did you end up getting it from?