aberdeen-music

Johnny's Funky Kollosus Reunion!

After the traumatic dissolution of the legendary JFK in August, we are reuniting once again for an evening of Fun! Excitement! Joy! at drummonds.

Dress code will be something Fun! Exciting! Joyfull! or just anything really...

Most importantly, you will need to bring yourself, your friends, and everyone else, to Drummonds at about 6:30 on Sunday 8th Jan.

Noises will be available from Johnny's Funky Kollosus from 10pm onwards. This racket will be preceded by the adrenalin rush that is Debassed, the tender musical vibes of Seventh Circle, and probably some other stuff. This will be your last chance to see Johnny's Funky Kollosus EVER until summer, so make sure you drag the whole family along.

In 20 years time, people will say "Were you there?" and you'll say "Yes".

Jan 8th at Drummonds

Johnny's Funky Kollosus

Seventh Circle

Debassed

tbc

Doors at 6, 2 entry

jesus' date=' i'm stunned - who would have thought that we hadn't seen the last of Johnny's Funky Kollosus after all?![/quote']

I'm glad JFK are playing again, one of Aberdeen's best young bands, great vibe and a good sense of fun, also one of the best pulls I've seen with all their gigs being pretty busy. They also have one of the best keyboard players in Aberdeen.

I'm not sure if I'll mnake it, but certainly worth seeing for something a bit different.

Cheers

Stuart