aberdeen-music

Help - Ipod vs Sony MP3 players

Lemonade

I'm pretty happy with my Sony 4 days in I haven't found any problems with it' date=' except that the software is a bit pish, but if you persevere with it you can work around the annoying problems. It's still a fuck of a lot better than the software for the Sony W800i mobile with the Mp3 player, fucking piece of shit.

Oh, and also, I have 1236 songs on my MP3 player at the moment, and listen to it on shuffle, and yesterday it played "Wouldn't It Be Nice" by the Beach Boys 3 times in an hour. :laughing:[/quote']

that disc2phone software is utterly rubbish, i was hoping since it was a sony walkman phone, i would be able to use ti with sonicstage and my already recorded collection of atrac3+ files, sadly it does neither, still awesome phone anyway

the new sonys all use mp3, it was only the NW HD1 that only works with atrac3+, which didnt bother me in the slightest (i was recording everythign from cd, and would have used it anyway as its better than mp3) but could be annoying if you already have a load of music saved as mp3, since then all the players have been upgraded to work with mp3 too, and you can also get an upgrade for the HD1 from sony

David

I read a review of the new sony yesterday (6 gb version) and now I want one. Strange review though, didn't have a bad word to say about it but still said it wasn't as good as a 4 gb iPod nano which is more expensive and has vastly inferior battery life.

Methinks the reviewer is simply too big an apple fan to be critical or he's mesmerised by the pretty colours on the nano screen.

Guest tv tanned
I still have a CD Player.

Retro...Yeah!

yeh, I still havea Sony Discman, which is atrocious, but lacking the cash to splash on some new-fangled technology, it will do for the time being.