aberdeen-music

Joy Division vs. Take That!

Guest bluesxman

Not to you no but to heaps of other people yes.

Take Blink for example now they have inspired a lot of bands to do what they want to do. Now if someone went about making jokes about the death of their previous drummer I am sure you wouldn't enjoy that.

yeh i see your point, ive just never seen the big deal about that band, my point had nothing to do with the fact someone made fun of his death, to be honest people make jokes about others dieing every day, just the fact this one made it into the papers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i see your point' date=' ive just never seen the big deal about that band, my point had nothing to do with the fact someone made fun of his death, to be honest people make jokes about others dieing every day, just the fact this one made it into the papers.[/quote']

Yeh but he did it knowing that it would get into the papers and not only is he using someones death to get publicity but he also did knowing his family would find out and be quite upset.

Yeh but he did it knowing that it would get into the papers and not only is he using someones death to get publicity but he also did knowing his family would find out and be quite upset.

do you really think he went out and did this just so he could upset his family?

i very much doubt that was in his mind at all when he did this.

he will get into the papers anyway right now due to the take that come back shindig so i really dont see him needing help to get into them.

do you really think he went out and did this just so he could upset his family?

i very much doubt that was in his mind at all when he did this.

No of course not but at the same time it shows that he didn't take into account that we would upset Ian Curtis' family or if he did he didn't care about them getting upset.