aberdeen-music

Hints on getting rid of a cold?

Hog

take vitamins' date=' painkillers and cold style drinks (like lemsip), but obviously don't go taking paracetamol if theres paracetamol in the lemsip, find another drug like nurofen.

I find the most important thing to do is just not letting it get on top of you, try and forget about it, beat it mentally, i've found in doing that colds that used to last 2 weeks are now normally gone within a week.[/quote']

Yeah indeed man, its gone to my chest now and I am hot and cold but I still drove to Glasgow to watch Strapping Young Lad yesterday lol. Dedication hehe:up:

Gallons of water will flush it out of your system quicker. Just water water water, and just keep pissing it all away.

If your nose is really streaming, blow blow blow it non stop and eventually there will simply be less of the stuff blocking it up!

I saw again, WATER! Colds can't be cured, only eased while they run their course, but they can be speeded on their way a bit.