aberdeen-music

Question - Violence

Guest MerryChristmas

i see no problem with what happened there

yes you shouldnt touch a girl and all that' date=' and i would never try to hurt someone or start any fights, but if you get attacked you deserve a right to defend yourself, whatever sex, [/quote']

Jack Bauer hits wimmin all the time and he's fuckin cool

love from christy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

I have less respect for the neanderthals who would stand and watch that women beating shit out her bloke then wade into him when he hit her back. Sorry but that's about as convincing a reason to beat someone up as spilling their pint.

Guest bluesxman
No one should use excessive methods regardless of whether they are dealing with men or women.

Correct' date=' but you specified being a bouncer and having provocation from women and not acting on it....I found this to be an irrelevance to this thread. Bouncers generally have:-

1. Back up from other bouncers to assist with dealing with problematic punters.

2. Pretty much guaranteed police involvement when required.

3. A general size and ability to deal with violence advantage.

If this generalises things overly I know it isn't always the case, but [u']in my opinionbouncers should be properly trained to deal with situations and not have to resort to dishing out a beating. Not all bouncers I have seen over the years have followed this and are only too happy to wade in mob-handed to some punter who deserved to be kicked out and probably lifted by the police but not beaten to shit outside the venue.

Correct' date=' but you specified being a bouncer and having provocation from women and not acting on it....I found this to be an irrelevance to this thread. Bouncers generally have:-

1. Back up from other bouncers to assist with dealing with problematic punters.

2. Pretty much guaranteed police involvement when required.

3. A general size and ability to deal with violence advantage.

If this generalises things overly I know it isn't always the case, but [u']in my opinionbouncers should be properly trained to deal with situations and not have to resort to dishing out a beating. Not all bouncers I have seen over the years have followed this and are only too happy to wade in mob-handed to some punter who deserved to be kicked out and probably lifted by the police but not beaten to shit outside the venue.

I was a bouncer 25+ years ago and attitudes have changed quite a lot in that time, Im old fashioned, I have never and will never hit a woman regardless of the circumstances, I would and have hit a guy who has struck a woman...I am not a neanderthal and always performed my bouncing duties in a professional manner long before legislation came in, as a point of interest I also refused to work with bully boy bouncers whose main aim was to hurt people for fun.

Guest bluesxman
I was a bouncer 25+ years ago and attitudes have changed quite a lot in that time' date=' Im old fashioned, I have never and will never hit a woman regardless of the circumstances, I would and have hit a guy who has struck a woman...I am not a neanderthal and always performed my bouncing duties in a professional manner long before legislation came in, as a point of interest I also refused to work with bully boy bouncers whose main aim was to hurt people for fun.[/quote']

In that case :cheers: sir!

I believe he was making the point that you've contradicted yourself in the extreme' date=' and requesting an explanation.[/quote']

I really dont think I have.... I genuinly do not condone violence of any kind but some things need dealing with and my reaction to a situation would depend on the circumstances like any normal human being, if I believed that a woman was being threatened or hurt by some bullying asshole I would intervene, if I witnessed some drunk woman laying into some guy who had to apply minimum force to stop it I would no doubt pass on by, I do not believe that punching some girl in the face is minimum force however and every circumstance is different.