aberdeen-music

ebay suspension

shaun

Those Hong Kong sellers piss me off.

They sell shitty products, for a start, like the piss poor digital camera, etc.

They then want to charge like £25 delivery for a product that will cost like £5.

They don't even live in the fecking UK.

They take up all the fecking pages with their crap, so I can't see what 'real' UK sellers have to sell.

Go sell your shit in Hong Kong. Bastards.

Those Hong Kong sellers piss me off.

They sell shitty products' date=' for a start, like the piss poor digital camera, etc.

They then want to charge like £25 delivery for a product that will cost like £5.

They don't even live in the fecking UK.

They take up all the fecking pages with their crap, so I can't see what 'real' UK sellers have to sell.

Go sell your shit in Hong Kong. Bastards.[/quote']

A lot of the items they sell are a bargain though. I know ebay dealers who buy such items and then slap about 5 quid extra onto it's initial price (including the £6.99 shipping cost) just because they live in the uk, and people would trust a seller in the same country more than a foreign seller so they would end up paying a ridiculous amount of money because they are under the illusion that a UK dealer isn't going to rip them off.

there are pros and cons with these hong kong sellers.

they do have a habit of having the auction price as 0.01p and 30 postage which is a bit annoying. i've bought stuff like cd's and random cheap stuff like an ipod radio transmitter thing and USB stuff like a bluetooth connection.

once something never came and the guy just gave me an instant refund.