aberdeen-music

Stapleton, 2nd December, The Tunnels

Alkaline

was an awesome gig!!

Genevieve were amazing again, i love this band.

The second band (whos name i cant remember or even pronounce) were great as well, some amazing songs.

Eric Euan were also really good, huge guitar sound which i liked a lot.

Stapelton were ok i suppose but i didnt think they were as good as people made them out to be, still enjoyable.

great night overall tho :D

Genevieve were brilliant! Really enjoyed the set, first three songs were absolute belters.

Second band, Eta Carinae? However you spell it were alright, I couldn't really get into them all that much though.

First time seeing Eric Euan and I was really surprised by them! Great set, and I now have a lovely green sticker on my speakers.

Stapleton! O! They were brilliant! Absolutely fucking spot on. Full of beans and a wonderful voice.

Although Genevieve thought they played crap it was the best iv seen them. They seem a lot more togehter, the songs are getting tighter and it was a much nicer array of songs. Nice that you guys played alphabetty :D i know all the words LOL.

Never heard of Stapleton before the gig but they were fucking amazing. Bought one of their old albums after the gig and can't wait to see them again.

First time seeing Eric Euan, i have been waiting a while to see them. I can definately see why people say they are one of aberdeen's best acts. The songs were really tight and some rocking guitar riffs.

Eta Carinae (spelling) were pretty impressive but they weren't really my style. Felt bad for his keyboard as well lol.

Had an ace night.