aberdeen-music

deadenstereo downloads

chris h

hey ho,

there are some new downloads at our site www.deadenstereo.co.uk

of an acoustic gig jon did last year in dundee, featuring the softer side of the deadenstereo rock machine in action. Check them out if you like and feel free to feedback :)

Coming soon; full band acoustic set and some tracks recorded live at Edinburgh students union.

Oh, and while I'm here (tsk!) our split single with Stigma should be out in the next week or two, and will be available in One Up and Fopp.

cheers m'dears

There's actually a lot of MP3s up on our site now.

Both of our EPs are there in full, one acoustic live set Jon did, one "Unplugged in our shitty assed cold and no water or toilets warehouse" session, and tracks from our last gig in Potterow.

I'd recommend the track "Trust the Tale" from that live set, and the version of Teenage Kicks is absolutely blinding. Both of those are linked to in my sig. They play staright off on broadband since the file sizes are small/

The split single with Stigma will be in OneUp in a few weeks, and deadenstereo will hopefully be in Aberdeen playing the Lemon Tree at the end of April.

Craig