aberdeen-music

The Music Show

Guest Les Stroszek

Guest Mr Blastcap
back off topic...

nah sorry mate' date=' no can do. Essay in for Friday. Will you have your mobile back soon?[/quote']

he shiver's, why have you not responded to my request to be your buddy on myspace?

i only have 7 friends.....

he shiver's' date=' why have you not responded to my request to be your buddy on myspace?

i only have 7 friends.....[/quote']

Ugh, I hate myspace. I'm trying to like it, but stupid ignorant motherfuckers posting for a favourable reaction, and sluts pming me for sex... I don't need another site like this one in my life...:)

Anyway, I added you; you appear in my top 8 or whatever. A very dignified position, although you're now associated with me, and that's a curse no one needs.

Guest Mr Blastcap
Ugh' date=' I hate myspace. I'm trying to like it, but stupid ignorant motherfuckers posting for a favourable reaction, and sluts pming me for sex... I don't need another site like this one in my life...:)

Anyway, I added you; you appear in my top 8 or whatever. A very dignified position, although you're now associated with me, and that's a curse no one needs.[/quote']

superb, if you're at that chris leo gig i'll buy you a bannock, or a screen print of jim ewans head.................

Ugh' date=' I hate myspace. I'm trying to like it, but stupid ignorant motherfuckers posting for a favourable reaction, and sluts pming me for sex... I don't need another site like this one in my life...:)

Anyway, I added you; you appear in my top 8 or whatever. A very dignified position, although you're now associated with me, and that's a curse no one needs.[/quote']

Hey, 'eat your parents' (if that is your real name), I've noticed you've got a personal page on myspace, if you're getting hassled by spam and stuff you should sign up for an artists page, it'll stop all the lechers just after your hot body.

PS Just because I'm pming you for sex, it doesn't mean I'm a slut, by the way. It means I'm empowered. Deal with it. You big hunk, you.