aberdeen-music

Genevieve Acoustic Gig

Alkaline

Genevieve are playing a short acoustic set as part of a foyer event on Saturday 1st October at Kilau Coffee shop.

The start time is projected at 6:30pm, i'm not 100% sure when we'll be on to be honest, and i believe there are a few other artists are playing too.

Admission is FREE

If you didn't catch us at the Tunnels when we played with Along Came Man then now's your chance to catch a subtler, gentler side of our music.

We are also playing with 65 Days Of Static & Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies in Moshulu on October 18th, tickets are 6 from me or any of the other Genevieve boys or the bassment.

Please go check us out on:

Our Page

Cheers

Phil

Good work to all the folk that played at Kilau. Some really inspiring acts i thought. Special mention to Stuart Youngston, Kerry and Steve, the dude with the pinnie and Genevieve; who despite having some technical hitches were still very good. Any feedback anyones got for the gig would be most welcome i'm sure.

Peace

Good work to all the folk that played at Kilau. Some really inspiring acts i thought. Special mention to Stuart Youngston' date=' Kerry and Steve, the dude with the pinnie and Genevieve; who despite having some technical hitches were still very good. Any feedback anyones got for the gig would be most welcome i'm sure.

Peace[/quote']

Steve's concept set was amaaaaaaazing!!! :D