aberdeen-music

TAMA rockstar shells

<T>

anyone interested?? just shell pack as follows:

22" bass, 14" floor tom, 12" & 10" tom toms, all fully suspended with tama star-cast mounting system. please note, this is just the drum shells and skins, there is no hardware or snare drum. will slam in one half smybol stand for floor tom mounting.

any offers, post here

thomas

the condition is fairly used, good quality drums though. drum skins are reasonably new, floor tom skin is brand new. the color is gone!! it has ben sanded down and some sort of wood 0stain has been put on it(dont ask me why, was previously nick scholey's kit from MMW)if u are needn a deent kit and not wanting to splash out on spanking new one, this is a great opportunity. will sell it fro around 300

the condition is fairly used' date=' good quality drums though. drum skins are reasonably new, floor tom skin is brand new. the color is gone!! it has ben sanded down and some sort of wood 0stain has been put on it(dont ask me why, was previously nick scholey's kit from MMW)if u are needn a deent kit and not wanting to splash out on spanking new one, this is a great opportunity. will sell it fro around 300[/quote']

No hardware, a few years old (I'm assuming this is the case since Tama no longer make the Rockstar) with used heads, and one of the toms has been sanded and woodstained....and you still want 300 for it??!?!?!

You're 'avin a giraffe mate.

No hardware' date=' a few years old (I'm assuming this is the case since Tama no longer make the Rockstar) with used heads, and one of the toms has been sanded and woodstained....and you still want 300 for it??!?!?!

You're 'avin a giraffe mate.[/quote']

dnt make the rocksatar??? yea they do man. and no, the whole kit is sanded not one tom

no way, i wasnt aware of that!!!

buyers beware?!? the fact that they are sanded doesnt make them lower quality drums, they actually look better!the sound is not affected, ok maybe they're not worth 300, but dnt mean buyers beware u twat, if ur not interested in this, then stop posting ur pish on this thread. if someone wants to buy it, im willing to accept a decent offer.

no way' date=' i wasnt aware of that!!!

buyers beware?!? the fact that they are sanded doesnt make them lower quality drums, they actually look better!the sound is not affected, ok maybe they're not worth 300, but dnt mean buyers beware u twat, if ur not interested in this, then stop posting ur pish on this thread. if someone wants to buy it, im willing to accept a decent offer.[/quote']

Dont call me a twat....I didn't insult you, so kindly allow me the same courtesy.

"My pish" as you call it, is an undeniable truth. If I was trying to sell you a car, but I had sanded it down to the bare metal and covered it with dulux but told you "it's still a quality runner, oh and did I tell you it's got no wheels" ...would you still pay top whack for it? I'm guessing not.

If it's been sanded down and refinished with woodstain, then whether it "looks better" or not in your opinion is irrelevant. They will still depreciate big time. Scorge's suggestion of 150-175, is far more like it.

Just for context, a brand new Tama SuperStar - the model that replaced the Rockstar - retails for about 600 for a 22" BD, 12", 13", 16" PLUS snare AND all tom holders and stands. The brand new shell pack (excl. snare) would probably be about 400.

Do you still think 300 is good value? I want you to get a sale, I really do, but I'm not going to sit here and let some newbie who doesnt know better get fleeced - even though I'm sure it's not your intention.

ur right man you defiantely would not want to by that car.but this aint a car im sellin! the drum kit is in sound working order. Fair enough, it may not be so desirable for someone who is really concerned with the finish of the drums. but they have done me a lot of good for my first kit, the finish dont make a difference. i said i kno 300 was askin a bit much, i need to sell them quickdont want to sell them for any less than 200, thats a fair enough deal. in a yamaha snare stand and tama high-hat stand aswell