aberdeen-music

Queen Adreena at the Tunnels

Metarie

Whats the verdict? I was *very* impressed with Hot Mangu as support, I really think they should have just stopped there though, 3 support acts was pretty annoying, I've never been to a gig and been bored but the 2nd and 3rd acts had me going off into a dream. A shame because they were ok really, just I wanted to see the main act.

Gotta say that girl has an amazing voice for such a teeny person. Very well done to her :)

A great night, apart from the horrifically unfortunate looking, short man who asked about my pubes. That was not great. That was scary. :help:

Aye three support bands was a bit much, but Queen Adreena were well worth the wait as they were amazing. They played everything I wanted to hear and twas the best gig i've been to in a long time.

I also had an encounter with a short man, he ranted something at me and then informed me I was drunk.

im not a fan of theirs but "the wife" wanted to go. hot mangu were without a doubt the highlight of the night, always a good laugh with them. the other two support acts were shocking, not even worth going on about. Queen Adreena were not too bad at all really, but just not really my thing. the vocalist needs to buy A: a new dress. B: a bra and C: a razor! fun night :cheers: