aberdeen-music

10 easy wishes lose out spectacularly in 'best punk act' category!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

yes its true those wee scallywags the Xcerts won, closely follwed (1 vote) by the wackiest punks this side of wacky land, contra. in other news i walked to lindsay's sisters flat tryign to fucking carry sharon but it wisnae happening, but honest tom is a gent so i gave her my jacket to keep her warm and later on me and heather took the bus hame and she kept trying to have my burger...not funny no nope! good old lindasy

Originally posted by ASH:

Me and tom were also flabbergasted that it would cost us fine fellows another 3 to attednd air guitar, damn damn damn damn damn as honest himself might say.

EDIT: Actually Posted by "Moshulu Rob" on my account.

And if it had been at the lemontree would you still have been flaberghasted that an advance ticket for Fudge awards got you in free to air guitar at moshulu?

Guest you_nazi
Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie:

yes its true those wee scallywags the Xcerts won, closely follwed (1 vote) by the wackiest punks this side of wacky land, contra. in other news i walked to lindsay's sisters flat tryign to fucking carry sharon but it wisnae happening, but honest tom is a gent so i gave her my jacket to keep her warm and later on me and heather took the bus hame and she kept trying to have my burger...not funny no nope! good old lindasy

yes... good old me.