aberdeen-music

Freshers week

Noir

Main highlights include: Foam party on the 20th, live student tc crew with stilt walkers, stage shows, dancers and freaks on the23rd.Both of these are at liquid.

Moshulu has a golden ticket for 10 which includes getting to see My Latest Novel, Johnny Panic and Harrisons.I also hope you get into the clubnights with this too.

Where's the Freshers Fayre being held at Aberdeen Uni this year? I don't think the ref's going to be open just yet. I really haven't heard much about the week this year. My brother's a volunteer so I'll see if there's anything spectacular going down. I really just plan on drinking a lot this year.

:cheers:

Guest tv tanned
Where's the Freshers Fayre being held at Aberdeen Uni this year? I don't think the ref's going to be open just yet. I really haven't heard much about the week this year. My brother's a volunteer so I'll see if there's anything spectacular going down. I really just plan on drinking a lot this year.

:cheers:

there's a marquee at Kings College Sports Field as far as I know, I'll probably be down helping out the AUSNA stall as usual...