aberdeen-music

STAND-UP GUY (NI) return to Aberdeen SAT 17TH SEPT

countess shazula

Eek' date=' Evacuating Heaven have gone emo![/quote']

Haha, not quite Jake. I just feel rather guilty because I was completely hammered for pretty much all the gig, and, as a result of it, fucked up Evac's set... or so I've been told, I don't even remember playing. o_O

...Pass us a tissue

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Haha' date=' not quite Jake. I just feel rather guilty because I was completely hammered for pretty much all the gig, and, as a result of it, fucked up Evac's set... or so I've been told, I don't even remember playing.[/quote']

Shit happens, all part of the learning curve, worry not. Shame it's my weekend on at work, this would have been an amusing sight. If I can get a hold of Baldy's camcorder, is it OK to film you guys at your next gig? Thinking of a split DVDR release.

thanks to those that came along, donated generously and got suitably drunk!

SUG were, as always, amazing! Skypilot made us all vibrate!...and ok it may not have been the best gig for EH but hey it doesn't matter that much...but neil you need to learn to put down that bottle of JD a bit more! we tried to talk you into it but it was like trying to take a bottle from a baby!!! :D

the bands loved the choice of venue, you cant beat that up close and personal experiencel!

big thanks to Tom for letting us do it all again!!

sharon :love:

How's the hangover today shazbot? :cheers:

Brilliant gig, shame i couldn't drink more extensively. Every band should take lessons from Stand-Up Guy on how to make the most of your amps and pedals, so loud and clear! :rockon:

Ach well, about to head to sleep, so as i can be mentally prepared for my first day teaching at Lossiemouth High. The new Sigur Ros album should do the trick

If I can get a hold of Baldy's camcorder' date=' is it OK to film you guys at your next gig? Thinking of a split DVDR release.[/quote']

Yeah, film away mate, we should be on good form at our next gig.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yeah' date=' film away mate, we should be on good form at our next gig.[/quote']

Haha, as long as you keep Neale away from the sauce, by the sound of things. I still have the Zillah gig footage, but you've come on a power since then.

Haha' date=' as long as you keep Neale away from the sauce, by the sound of things. I still have the Zillah gig footage, but you've come on a power since then.[/quote']

Dang it, it was just the once. I almost played well at the Filthpact gig, and I was rather drunk then.

Could this be the end of Neale's pre-gig drinking? The threat of beatings would suggest yes.

Aye, but seriously, first and last time. Not touching a drop of alcohol until afterwards from now on. :D