aberdeen-music

Mid 90's Japanese Wrestling...

Jimmy Lucifer

...anyone here dig that shit? I'm currently watching the Cactus Jack vs. Shoji Nakamaki bed of nails match from the IWA King Of The Death Match tournament from '95 and I've forgotten how good the whole thing was. It's almost impossible to find people to talk to about all the IWA/FMW stuff even though it was before it's time as far as pure, unadulterated violence is concerned.

Simania is a pretty good place to get some copies of all that stuff. Unfortunately (due to WWE owning almost all the rights to wrestling nowadays) Si's library is greatly reduced. But you can still get most of the Japan stuff as well as some brutal CZW/XPW stuff. Check it out. If only so I can get excited about exploding ring matches and have someone else going "Fuck yeah! That was great!"

EDIT: No IWA King Of The Death Match videos there anymore but you can still get the equally awesome Kawasaki Legend '96 vid as well as the CZW Cage Of Death stuff (some of that is unbelieveable).