aberdeen-music

Decapitated - Gorerotted - Detonation - Dam

April

how was macabre btw?? busy?

Macabre were ace just a shame not alot of people bothered to see them :nono:

I would have said just under half were Aberdeen based at least that was the amount during Macabre :D

I think there was alot more people at the start for the Glasgow band.

What would you say Dechristianise, i know you arrived during the second band did you think the crowd thinned out as the night went on!!!!!!

i have a spare ticket and vacant seat in my car if anyone fancies this gig. see my post in the classified Ads for details. I canna believe how many people are actually torn between Dragonforce & Decap/Gorerotted. Bunch of fucking fags the lot of ye!!!

Oh and Macabre are looking for pics from the tour. email them to macabre@murdermetal.com if you haven't already.

Bazz

i have a spare ticket and vacant seat in my car if anyone fancies this gig. see my post in the classified Ads for details. I canna believe how many people are actually torn between Dragonforce & Decap/Gorerotted. Bunch of fucking fags the lot of ye!!!

Oh and Macabre are looking for pics from the tour. email them to macabre@murdermetal.com if you haven't already.

Bazz

Yeah i got that email too' date=' my pics are already away :up:

Here a link to my pics Bazz :rockon:

....as for Dragonforce over Gorerotted & Decapitated - WHATEVER :sleeping: