aberdeen-music

I have just moved

Erase Today

Hello People

I have recently moved to the area from manchester and was wondering if anyone was interested in getting some sort of music together with me.

I play piano, guitar and drums and i have been told that i am brilliant.

Is there anyone here who can be worthy of playing in a band with me?

I tried it in manchester but everyone there turned out to be nowhere near as talented as me and it was frustrating for me. Cos i consider myself to be the best in everything i do.

I am very connected in manchester so getting gigs wouldn't be a problem there if i wanted to.

My style is a mixture of The Proclaimers/Wet Wet Wet/and Rod Stewart/NIN/FNM.

I don't want any wankers in my band - i've had enough of them. - Just genuine, hardworking, talented (not too talented as you will show me up) musicians.

Oh - and no Glaswiegans as they are the bottom of the barrel for me personally. (no offence meant)

It would be different if they were all girls as well - preferably with large baps.

Thank You

Erase Today cos tomorrow is never gonna happen.

was gunna have a go at your arrogance till i saw

Oh - and no Glaswiegans as they are the bottom of the barrel for me personally. (no offence meant)

It would be different if they were all girls as well - preferably with large baps.

then i just giggled. errrrr im gunna be gutted if you are actually serious bout this :p