aberdeen-music

X-Factor

Marillionboy

Seriously now...

I hate myself for doing this but I watched this show tonight. This isn't a thread saying "manufactured pop, shit, Cowell's a cunt" etc, we've done all that.

What occured to me is that some of the people who are coming to these auditions are clearly ill. What else could possible possess them? That poor cow at the end whose mum basically said "my daughter has nothing left to live for now"...oh that'll console her!

And the mad inventor who thought he'd brogght back Lennon was clearly schizophrenic.

Guest MarkJDelaney

I hate the show, but only after a certain point. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, I CRAAAAAVE to watch the AWFUL auditions. It's like a sick fix each week. Sooooooo funny some of them.

Me, Spencer and Paul watched it yesterday and were rolling around in fits of laughter. God bless Sky+ so we can rewind and watch the best bits over and over and over and over until we're laughing so much we can physically push the buttons on the remote anymore.

That wee lad who they said was like Ronan Keating made this absolutely amazing noise after Simon said he could sell a lot of records. It was something like "hhhuuuuuurrrrr".

Genius.

It was just so incredible when he went running out and it sounded like he'd done a giant fart. Bless him.

That fat girl in the hideous white dress was awful though. Why did she go in wearing a sheet? Why did her whole family run in and get on their knees in tears? As if that would make a difference!! The fact that she kept saying "I'm gonna win it, I'll definately win it!" just made it about 50 times worse. Silly girl.

It was just so incredible when he went running out and it sounded like he'd done a giant fart. Bless him.

That fat girl in the hideous white dress was awful though. Why did she go in wearing a sheet? Why did her whole family run in and get on their knees in tears? As if that would make a difference!! The fact that she kept saying "I'm gonna win it' date=' I'll definately win it!" just made it about 50 times worse. Silly girl.[/quote']

10 minute she's-going-to-get-through build up

No, No No That's three no votes

Fat Loser: "It's me life, ye can't do this, i've failed at everything else *tears everywhere*"

Family runs through and begs like torture victims in a USA army base.

Simon Cowel: "This is rediculous, you're only 19, it's not your life"

Family runs away

Losers Mum: I'll fight him, i'll fight simon, he knows nothing.

The ronan keaton guy made about 6 orgasm noises through his interview... too good. And when he ran away at the end... same again.