aberdeen-music

*YawnS* Grammar?

Benji

KirkT - I did wonder if I went to school with you, i think i was in your class, Mr Parry was guidance, yes? I kept seeing you around town for a while recently (um..yes, it's Kate Morrison by the way...)

Yeah, Grammar 97-03. Oh how I loathed it. 6th year was ok mind, everything kinda came together towards the end.

Yeah they were...I had this ongoing feud with Mr Wilson the maths teacher' date=' he pulled my ear for talking, so I put my coat and bag on and sat there untill the end of the lesson despite him telling me to go to the rectors office...thats propa Bo I tell thee.[/quote']

Never had him but I didnt like the look of him. I dont think I liked any of the teachers there...specially Mr Bruce. Mr Goodlad (biology) and Miss Williamson (science) were alright i guess and Mr Parry was comical in a laughing at (not with) kind of way. Yeah Kate, thats me. Whoa never knew that was you, always wondered if anyone on here would have been in my year, I dont think I've seen you for quite a while though...think I spoke to you in the bassment drunk at some point in the last year. Then again I'm never really paying attention to the world around me when I'm walking round town. How I've not been ran over because of this yet is beyond me.

There was worse than him? Anyone ever have Miss Weatherby...fuckin fat bitch she was. And Miss Innes, Mr Gray and Mr Whyte were twats. And Dr Smellway. He made me pick up broken glass with my bare hand. Didnt know you was at Grammar, Rory. Can just imagine you walking round singin the blues bout everythin you see in the school haha.

Yeah, i started my grammar career a bluesman. It wasn't long until those lunch time trips to bruce millers to speak to shawn would convert me into a Yes/Jethro Tull listening wizard!

But Mrs Weatherly was an awful, awful lady. None of the other teachers in the school actually liked her either.

Remember Mr May though? And Mr Hay?

It still amazes me to this day that Mr and Mrs Hay are actually married. Wha' happened?!