aberdeen-music

Do Ghosts exist?

timson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghosts creep me out, my old cat haunts our house, itf fucking creepy...you walk past a door and see it lying on a bed, then if you turn back and look in the room it isnt there, it is creepy and always looks directly at you.

We had a medium come into our old house, she had what seemed like a fit then fainted when she opened the door of my bedroom cupboard...turns out the origional owner of the house hung himself in the cupboard...

it was built so christians could worship and wed and all that rubbish stuff there' date=' im guessing.

it was put in "the middle of nowhere" so people living near it can use it. i know i'd hate having to travel a long distance to go to temple.

bloody hell lol indeed[/quote']

The houses were bult after the church was, it's in the most strange place ever to put a church

I think you should bring a medium into the moorings one day and get things filmed and see what you get! could be interesting. That could give you a lot of info aswel

Get LivingTV's Yvette Fielding in to do a Most Haunted Moorings Special.

By the way Flash, I'm doing artwork based around recording equipment and supernatural and stuff would be interested in the process of using band recording gear to record evp

I believe the Borley Rectory was the most haunted building ever. There's quite a lot of info on it as it was investigated fairly thurily in the 30s i think. The ghost communicated with the wife of the guy who owned the building at the time via scrawled messages.. I mean, i'm not so naive to think this wasn't faked, but...it still interests me.

By the way Flash' date=' I'm doing artwork based around recording equipment and supernatural and stuff would be interested in the process of using band recording gear to record evp[/quote']

haha yeh! or even just a group of people asking questions to any spirit nature

it'd be so good aswell, I'd well want to be in the building whilst happening

By the way Flash' date=' I'm doing artwork based around recording equipment and supernatural and stuff would be interested in the process of using band recording gear to record evp[/quote']

Sure - just come by and see us on a Fri, Sat, or Sun night and Mark will talk you through it.

Ghosts creep me out' date=' my old cat haunts our house, itf fucking creepy...you walk past a door and see it lying on a bed, then if you turn back and look in the room it isnt there, it is creepy and always looks directly at you.

We had a medium come into our old house, she had what seemed like a fit then fainted when she opened the door of my bedroom cupboard...turns out the origional owner of the house hung himself in the cupboard...[/quote']

If that would scar you for life hearing that as a kid I don't know what would...