aberdeen-music

*Bassist and Drummer needed*

Tronaliser

Flicker were shades of Muse and Mansun with a bit of Kate Bush. Dunno if that has any bearing on what they want to sound like now. They were very good at what they did though.

thanks. I think the newer stuff is going to sound bigger. hopefully get alot more drive behind the music in the backline, thats what we are hoping for anyway. plus, also looking forward to getting a new dimension to the ideas that we already have, which will be very exciting! like i said, just get in touch if your interested.

ciaranxx

Ex-Flicker songwriters require Bassist and Drummer to start new band. If your interested' date=' PM me with details.

thanks,

Ciaranxx[/quote']

:band::band: i'm a drummer into a wide range of stuff from alice in chains,marillion,floyd,etc so if you fancy a jam or a talk first gimmie a shout.

Thanks for everyone that has been in touch. lots of interest from bassist's but quite dry on the drummer side of things. we are in no desperate rush, wanna make sure we get things right this time round for the sound we are aiming for, so if there is anyone else interested give me a shout because the more options we have the better as far i can see! :)

Thanks again,

Ciaranxx

• 1 month later...