aberdeen-music

Fat Hippy presents: Eddison, My Minds Weapon, Killer Angels, Red Man Walking

misterdale

Fat Hippy presents: Eddison, My Minds Weapon, Killer Angels, Red Man Walking

Friday 12th August

Tickets 5 (3.25 concessions & Regulars)

Doors Open: 9pm

Show Starts: 9.30pm

Fat Hippy records return to The Lemon Tree with a selection of acts from their roster.

Eddison headline this showcase with their The Killers meets The Prodigy take on rock music.

Sometimes the simplest expressions hold the greatest weight, the most honesty and emotional resonance. My Mind's Weapon are nothing if not a band you can believe in, a band to trust on their word. So take the red pill and step through the looking glass, because to truly believe in My Mind's Weapon, you have to see them for yourself.

Killer Angels return to The Lemon Tree, after their storming set here in April.

Though commonly mistaken as a play on words for a famous movie title, Red Man Walking have been anything but mistaken for a thrilling and memorable act!

The Scottish quintet's rise has been nothing less than meteoric. Instead of walking, they've hit the ground running!

details

Grrrrrrrr!!!!

It sort of annoys me when there's a thread title, and then you mouse over and there's even less info than on the title. Get your shit together promoter people!!

I'm venting my spleen here because it's a classic example, no offence to the "promoter". apart from the quote thing. :D

It sort of annoys me when there's a thread title' date=' and then you mouse over and there's even less info than on the title. Get your shit together promoter people!!

I'm venting my spleen here because it's a classic example, no offence to the "promoter". apart from the quote thing. :D[/quote']

Shit together!

Eddison are amazing, the singer is something special and the music is truely phenomenal. I saw these guys at a christmas Celidh a few years back, and their set reminded me of the queen of the dammed soundtrack. This is meant as a compliment - truelly worth seeing, i might go to this one unless im too late!! :rockon:

Eddison are amazing' date=' the singer is something special and the music is truely phenomenal. I saw these guys at a christmas Celidh a few years back, and their set reminded me of the queen of the dammed soundtrack. This is meant as a compliment - truelly worth seeing, i might go to this one unless im too late!! :rockon:[/quote']

I agree, well worth seeing. The 2 times I`ve seen them have each involved a 250 mile drive and I would do it again.

Anyone know if their website will ever work again?

i thouraghley(i know i cant spell) enjoyed this, though i had to leave at 1045 ish to catch a bus!URGH!

anyway, i cought the first two bands , and half of the third, who were theese bands, i dont know what order they played, so have no idea what bands i just saw....

p.s. i really liked the first band, but would hapily go see them all again!

I agree' date=' well worth seeing. The 2 times I`ve seen them have each involved a 250 mile drive and I would do it again.

Anyone know if their website will ever work again?[/quote']

I thought they had a killer couple of songs, really good, very commercial, but sadly it sounded to me like all the songs sounded really similar after the first 2, but when they vary their set they will be the best local act I've heard up here or down south.

Ram :rockon: