aberdeen-music

Dedalus - reconstructed

Guest Dedalus

Personally speaking' date=' I suspect a fair few people have had dealings with that certain member and won't be wanting anything to do with Dedalus as a result - which is a bloody pity. Considering the amount of shit thrown about by that certain person about a hell of a lot of people, it can only hurt Dedalus - which is where I suspect Velocity Girl's comments are coming from.

Dedalus reforming and being drastically different isn't a bad thing, but to have a band member who has burnt an awful lot of bridges in the past can do nothing but hurt them :down:[/quote']

well that's a damn shame, while i honestly have no idea what everyone is talking about(and to be honest don't want to know, i have a suspician who you're talking about but beyond that it's none of my business) i think it's a shame to tar an entire band with the dealings of one member. dedalus have worked hard over the summer to write some fine fine new material and to gather a group of musicians who are keen to play and contribute to the band. as the official dedalus spokesperson said it's about the songs and not the personalitys.

i appreciate where you guys are coming from but i don't think any of that was in the minds of dedalus when they were putting the line up together, it was just about getting the people who could play the songs. plus any problems you guys have had with the member in question is your issue not everyone elses.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic