aberdeen-music

I had a great dream last night

I had a great dream involving Charlie from Busted and Mcfly...

Firstly, Charlie and I were watching Mcfly, and we both agreed that they were rubbish, so I ran up and stole the drummers sticks, thus stopping them playing... And later on, Charlie and I discussed the merits of Pacer by the Amps. Charlie's eyebrows were also very impressive.

Guest bluesxman
I had a great dream involving Charlie from Busted and Mcfly...

Firstly' date=' Charlie and I were watching Mcfly, and we both agreed that they were rubbish, so I ran up and stole the drummers sticks, thus stopping them playing... And later on, Charlie and I discussed the merits of Pacer by the Amps. Charlie's eyebrows were also very impressive.[/quote']

Dreaming about boy bands and ex-boy band members??? I'm getting concernd about you....

I had a dream the other day I was Christopher from the supranos, and his friend at the same time, i was hired to kill Carmela, and I did, but then Tony sent his henchmen out to kill me, I want on the run, and ended up in a coastal Hotel (banff , or somewhere equally strange).

I was caught up by a gang of hells angels, and they started feeding me eggy bread, laced with LSD, I started to trip out, and they started to torture me, pulling my fingers off and shit, I forced myself awake then...

a strange one. as I haven't seen the supranos in ages.