aberdeen-music

Streetcleaner

bifta23

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i liked the punker selftitled first album though. Especially the track that featured on the Grindcrusher releases with the spanish guitar in it. Canna mind the name now but it was magic.

That'll be "Colostomy Grab Bag". A great album, but it had some EXTREMELY dodgy lyrics, see "Special Olympics".

Who is O.L.D and Lo Flux Tube? I thought I knew a fair bit about earache.....

OLD was Jimmi Plotkins band (atom smasher' date=' shadowcast, (a stint in Scorn with mick harris))

he's a talented and very diverse chap.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&searchlink=JAMES|PLOTKIN&uid=CAW030507230638&sql=11:3ifrxqyhldke~T1

Mordred, aye, I am a fish heed.

yes, C was at Fudge Tunnel, he came through especially for that gig (I nearly wore our Hate Songs that summer, it's all I played). Are you from Elgin too then ? (elgin skiter). he he.

I think you can get cheap back catalogues from earache..infact...cheap as chips

[url']http://earacheshop.com/store/fudgetunnel.html

it's pronounced "Sky-ter" "ya elgin skiter"

and, the usual reply from and elgin loon is : "shut up you fish heed".

I think I am going to have to spend some money on that website....I don't have the last fudge tunnel lp (although my picture of john major in a fudge tunnel long sleeve takes pride of place in the inside artwork... he he).